The Cup & Carry Co is part of the Detmold Group. This statement sets out the Cup & Carry Co’s policies relating to the privacy of your personal information. These policies are based on national and international privacy standards.
- The Cup & Carry Co collects only the information voluntarily supplied by you.
- The information voluntarily supplied by you includes contact details to receive further marketing information about The Cup & Carry Co, status of your order, and any other information you may specify from time to time.
- The sort of information The Cup & Carry Co website collects includes, but is not limited to, is the following information:
- your name and contact details;
- your purchase history;
- your company name (if applicable);
- IP address;
- date and date of your visit;
- pages accessed;
- documents downloaded;
- previous site visited (referring site);
- your browser and device;
- other information you may supply to us.
- No attempt will be made to identify individual users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our web server logs.
- The Cup & Carry Co retains the email address of people who send an email through an online form or via any email addresses published on the site for the purpose of sending a response. They are stored in a secure area on The Cup & Carry Co’s Local Area Network and will not be used for any other purpose nor disclosed to a third party without the users consent.
- No personal details are provided to any other individual or organisation, except when permission is given by the person concerned.
This privacy statement is periodically reviewed in line with the ongoing development of The Cup & Carry Co website.
The Cup & Carry Co support strong, enforceable privacy protection which covers the Federal, State and Local Government and the private sectors. The Cup & Carry Co's strong stance on privacy extends beyond policy principles and legislative ideals.
The Cup & Carry Co endeavour to not only comply with the law, but also set a best practice standard for the management of a website.
A "cookie" is a small text file placed on your computer by our server. Cookies are frequently used on websites. You can set your cookie preferences via the options area in your browser.
You may still be able to use information only pages even if you do not accept cookies.
Copyright subsists in the various forms of work and subject matter on and accessible from The Cup & Carry Co’s website.
Apart from fair dealing permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, The Cup & Carry Co grants visitors to the site a licence to download and display its copyright material for private and non-commercial purposes only.
For reproduction or use of The Cup & Carry Co's copyright material beyond this limited licence, permission must be sought from The Cup & Carry Co. That permission, if given, will be subject to conditions that will include a requirement that the copyright owner's name and interest in the material be acknowledged when the material is reproduced or quoted, either in whole or in part.
No permission to reproduce or use The Cup & Carry Co's copyright material, other than that expressly stated above, is to be implied by the availability of that material on this website.
Use of the information and data contained on this website is at your sole risk. If you rely on the information on this website you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy or completeness. If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this website you do so at your own risk. The information and data on this site is subject to change without notice. The Cup & Carry Co may revise this Disclaimer at any time by updating this page.
The Cup & Carry Co, its agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees:
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this site;
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this site or any linked site into another language;
- accept no liability for any use of the said information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data);
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any purpose;
- make no warranties that the said information and data is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination;
- do not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on sites linked from or to this site;
- do not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on sites linked from or to this site;
- do not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world;
- do not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material on other sites by linking this website to those other sites.
We will endeavour to respond to you promptly and to offer a practical solution aligned with our legal obligations.